built in 1908
property of Damino GmbH today
The factory owner Carl Oscar Häbler builds the villa as a residential building.
In 1919, the corporation „Julius Langes Leinen Industrie Waltersdorf AG“ purchases the Christian David Waentig and sons company on the neighboring plot.
In 1933, the corporation relocates its company headquarters to Großschönau.
In 1939, the company purchases the villa as residential and commercial building, which it is still used for today.