Villa J. G. Haebler

built in 1823/1824
used as the municipal office today

In 1812, Johann Gottfried Häbler founds a company for production and trade of yarns. Eleven years later, he sets up the building as a residential and business house

1873: the business office gets relocated to the back building

from 1875 on: planting of the community park

1883: Reorganisation of the main building (roof, balcony, pillar)

1895: Reconstruction of the office building, the southern main building and one walkway.

1910: the main building is reorganized again to its todays appearance

since 1947 used as the municipal office

 

zurück zur Karte