Damino GmbH

built in 1836 as a bleachery
headquarters place of Damino today

In 1834, the jaquard machine increases the demand for bleach capacity in Großschönau.

In 1836, the Christian David Waentig and sons company sets up a bleachery in the village.

In 1919, the Julius Lange Leinen Industrie corporation takes over the location.

1945: Expropriation

from 1953 on: assignation to higher business units

1988: Integration to the VEB Frottana

1990: Restructuration under trust management.

1994: finally privatization

since 2003: autarkic member of Daun & CIE AG

 

zurück zur Karte