built in 1881
today used as a residential house with a dental practice
The building was put in charge by Gustav Härtig, owner of the power weaving at „Niedere Mühlwiese“ at the lower mill meadow.
In 1910, the Lieske & Häbler company takes over the expired production of Härtig senior for the purpose of spatial expansion for the terry production.
Until 1958, the villas ownership belongs to the Härtig Family.