the Lieske & Häbler company

    Factory building erected in 1873

    dismantled in 2000 Weiterlesen

    the parent building of the Lieske & Häbler company

    built around 1738,
    used privately today Weiterlesen

    the evangelical lutheran church

    1384: The first documentary mention of a church Weiterlesen

    Villa C. O. Haebler

    built in 1908
    property of Damino GmbH today Weiterlesen

    Villa J. G. Haebler

    built in 1823/1824
    used as the municipal office today Weiterlesen

    the drying tower

    built in 1836/1837
    property of Damino GmbH today Weiterlesen

    Damino GmbH

    built in 1836 as a bleachery
    headquarters place of Damino today Weiterlesen

    Villa Gustav Härtig

    built in 1881
    today used as a residential house with a dental practice Weiterlesen

    the editor house

    presumably built in 1802
    used privately today Weiterlesen

    the Mättig company

    built in 1869
    used privately and commercial today Weiterlesen

    the E. J. Eichler company

    built in 1893
    today used for an assisted living project Weiterlesen

    the E. C. Kunze company

    built in 1913
    not used any more today Weiterlesen

    the Fabian & Krause company

    built between 1904 and 1907
    not used anymore today Weiterlesen

    the Kurt Köhler company

    built in 1907
    used privately today Weiterlesen

    Villa Eichler

    moved into the villa in 1903
    used privately today
    Weiterlesen

    Die Villen Hänsch

    built in 1927
    used privately today, and also as a nursery school and kindergarten
    Weiterlesen

    Villa Fabian

    built in 1892/1893
    today used as a private residential house
    Weiterlesen

    the Friedrich Fabian junior company

    built in 1873
    today partly dismantled, partly subjected to a new utilization. Weiterlesen

    Villa “Krumbholzheim”

    built in 1884
    used privately today
    Weiterlesen

    belt weaving mill

    built in 1862
    used as a museum called „Motorrad-Veteranen- und Technikmuseum“ today; dismantling is planned Weiterlesen

    Institute Waentig

    1549 first mention
    today used as a residential house with a number of business rooms Weiterlesen

    the Richter & Goldberg company

    1884 first construction of a factory
    2010 dismantling Weiterlesen

    the house of Schenau’s birth

    1754 first documentary mention
    used privately today Weiterlesen

    the half timbered house in multi storey architecture

    first mention in 1789
    used privately today Weiterlesen

    the german museum of damask and terry

    1807–1809 erbaut

    heute Präsentation der einzigartigen, überregional bedeutenden Textilgeschichte Großschönaus Weiterlesen

    Villa Rückert

    1896–1915 erbaut

    heute ohne Nutzung

    Weiterlesen

    the weaving school

    built in 1871/1872
    today used by an association named „Oberlausitzer Webschulverein“ Weiterlesen

    the Max Arthur Rückert company

    built around 1880
    dismantled in 2009/2010 Weiterlesen

    Frottana Textil GmbH & Co KG

    built in 1970
    head office of Frottana today
    Weiterlesen

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
zoom in zoom out

move up move left move right move bottom

Sorry, this entry is only available in German. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.

Zoomen Sie in die Karte mit den +/- Tasten oder mit dem Mausrad. Um Informationen über die Stationen zu erhalten, klicken Sie mit der Maus auf die entsprechende Nummer.